HAPPY NEW YEAR, HOOMANS!
I know I’ve been cut off from the blogger world lately, but I have my reasons…
December was a pretty hard month for me, except for a few days, including my birthday (I’ll save that story for another post) because moving on from Bunnie isn’t THAT easy…
But every end is a hidden beginning, and what’s better than starting afresh with a new year?
So, here’s my annual bucket list for 2016:
- Move. The. Fuck. On.
- Do something about my hair, like find a way to stop them from falling, or probably shift to an anti gravity planet.
- Learn to dance. I don’t think I need to explain this if you’ve read this post I wrote about a dance performance…
- Learn to live without social media – Because I CAN survive without knowing how a photo of a popular girl’s dog gets more likes than my profile picture.
- WORK OUT. Now that I’ve finally realized that I’m a human and not the Jelly Monster from Phineas and Ferb, I think my body parts should stop wiggling like one.
- Go on an adventure, and by this I don’t mean walking to Bunnie’s and then calling an escaped murderer for a ride back home. (You can read about it here.)
- Sit on a Ferris wheel. Originally, I wanted to kiss in one when we get to the top, but now that I’m single, I’ll enjoy the view, or make use of the selfie camera in my phone. *cries*
- Buy a PROPER pair of heels, just to experience how it feels to look someone in the eye without having to look above.
- Travel my city. I’ve been living here for the past 15 years but a street dog would show you around WAY better than I can.
And, lastly, NOT get into another relationship. I’d really like to live without being an emotional parasite for a year.I may be a bit shattered right now, but I think heartbreak is like nail paint. You either sit down helplessly and do nothing, considering it “wet”, or you believe it’s “drying” and do something to help it dry quicker. In the end, it’s only gonna make you look better, and you know that.So let’s hope my nail paint dries quickly, and when it’s done, man I swear no one will be able to bring me down.